Eight new cases of covid19 have been reported from samples taken between January 8 and 10.
There are 282 active cases at present.
The Health Ministry’s Monday release said no further deaths had been reported, leaving the total at 128.
Six community cases have recovered but no patients have been discharged from public health facilities.
There are 351 people in state quarantine facilities, and 241 people in home self-isolation. These figures were higher than Sunday’s figures of 348 and 220 respectively.
The number of people in hospital increased by three to 26 from Sunday’s figure of 23.
There are 18 people at the Couva Hospital and Multi-Training Facility, with three people in the intensive care unit. There were three patients at the Caura Hospital, one at the St Ann’s Hospital and four at the Scarborough Regional Hospital at the Fort.
There are seven people in step-down facilities, four at UWI Debe and three in Tobago. There were 16 people in step-down facilities on Sunday.
The total number of cases since March is 7,273, of which 6,863 have recovered.
The update said a total of 76,662 people have been tested to date, 35,022 of them at private facilities.