N Touch
Sunday 24 March 2019
follow us
Tobago

Man hospitalised after house fire

Stock photo
Stock photo

INVESTIGATIONS are ongoing into a fire on Wednesday evening, which left one man hospitalised.

On Wednesday, fire officials were called in to put out a fire which destroyed the home of Harvey Providence.

Newsday was told that Providence had to be taken to hospital for treatment as he was burnt. Investigators said the blaze began on the stove spreading quickly throughout Providence’s single-story house at Mt Pleasant Local Road.

Providence was alone in the house.

Today's Most Popular
Comments

Reply to "Man hospitalised after house fire"

Tobago